IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm overjoyed to be turning 26!!!On to my Top Ten Books I Read In 2014. However, let's be real I only read 22 books this year so I will only include the ones I absolutely loved. Click the links to check them out on Goodreads.
- Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) by Pierce Brown- check out my glowing review for it Here, and if you read it, check out my attempt to describe how good the sequel GoldenSon (Red Rising Trilogy #2) is Here.
- The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey- This is the second book in the Infinite Wave series if you read the first you should definitely read the sequel. End of the world, aliens and loss, read this asap. See my review Here.
- Never Fade (Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken- I'm sure everyone has heard of the series (which I need to finish). But in case you haven't and you enjoy sci-fi, post apocalyptic, action filled good writing check it out. See my review Here.
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyers- I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. I'm usually skeptical of fairytale re-tellings, but this was kept me engage and made me laugh. See my review Here.
- World After by Susan Ee- This is the sequel to Angelfall, and I am anticipating the third book in series. You may be hesitant to read books about angels, but I dare you to read it and not be clamoring for more.
- Undivided (Unwind Dystology #4) by Neal Shusterman- This is the final book in the Unwind Dystology, its about a world where teenagers can be taken apart piece by piece for the use of others, if their parents decide to have it done on there sixteenth birthday. Definitely check out the series and see my review for Unwholly (Unwind #2) and Undivided.
- I'm including gifs to celebrate my birthday in lieu of more books.
Definitely let me know of books I should read in 2015, or what you thought of any of the books above.