Hosted By: The Broke and Bookish
- Ancillary Justice by Anne Leckie- This book has been winning all the sci-fi awards, so I'm very intrigued, its an Adult book and I am trying to read more Adult in 2015.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- I love this author, and really am looking to see where this trilogy goes.
- Half Bad by Sally Green - This book has been getting alot of good reviews and involves witches, which I know little to nothing about.
- Stitching snow by R. C. Lewis- This is fantasy, but involving space and also has been on my radar for a while. Also a fairy retelling which I'm reading more of since reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
- Only Ever Yours by Louise O' Neill- dystopian where women are treated as pleasure servants, YES YES and YES. I like to read about horrible worlds with messed up consequences for women, not because I agree with it but because it genuinely interests me.
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano- I enjoyed the first book in her chemical garden trilogy. But this has been getting great reviews, and I'm sure she'd gotten better as an author. It's sci-fi and dystopian ofcourse I'm in.
- The Flight of the Silvers by Daniel Price- a reminded future, with great reviews. An adult book I'm also looking forward to.
- Annihilation by - This has been everywhere and exploring the horror of Area should be right up my alley. Also adult.
- The Child Theif- Peter Pan Fantasy for adults, looking forward to going to NeverLand Again.
- Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings by Michelle Knight, Michelle Burford- Definitely something I want to know more about. Memoirs are the only non-fiction I read, so looking forward to learning more about what happened.
Special announcement: I will be contributing Book Reviews to Kindred Dreamheart on Tuesdays bi-weekly, You can check my out intro post Here, and the blog isn't just about books but also focuses on fashion.