Thanks for the Nomination: Reviewing Dreamer. The Liebster Award is a way to connect with and discover new blogs. Here are my responses to the Questions given to me.
1) Right twix or left twix?
2) Fictional crush?
Darrow from Red Rising by Pierce Brown he can do no wrong. He is strong, brave, dreamy and Gold what's not to love.
3) Fictional foe?
The Commandant from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, her brutality and unfeeling self makes me want to jump through the pages and attack.
4) A guilty read: something you know you shouldn't have liked but you still did?
I honestly can't think of one. I've gone with popular opinion on most books, and have stayed away from books I think lack substance.
5) Your hobbies, apart from blogging?
I love to write, read all the time, knit, exercise, meditate and bake.
6) Your favorite binge worthy TV series?
I really enjoy the Office, it's timeless to me and a definite mood booster. I don't watch alot of television regularly and only get into shows after being prompted by my boyfriend.
7) Your favorite book from when you were 5?
When I was five I was obsessed with the Little Mermaid. It was the Little Mermaid coloring book I couldn't go anywhere without.
8) Your inspiration from the fictional world?
My recent character inspiration would be Fen from Orleans, who I thoroughly enjoyed. Fen is a character who refused to stop going forward and being driven by hope despite horrible circumstances around her
9) Why do you continue to make the effort to blog, when you could be doing other stuff?
I really enjoy talking about and sharing my passion for books. I don't have many friends or family who read and discuss books as much as I do, so I wanted to create a space where I can express myself and share with the world.
10) Describe yourself in ten words?
Living life trying to be better, live better and love.
11) Favorite number and why?
My favorite number is 16. My Birthday is December 16th and I usually check in with myself Mid month to see if I need to be doing more of something I'm neglecting.
Who I Nominate?
Erin @ http://thehardcoverlover.blogspot.com/
Hannah @ http://thedonkeyinvasion.blogspot.com/
Myra @ http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.com/
Julianne @ http://outlandishlit.blogspot.com/
Kariny @ http://karinysteenbooxfrenz.blogspot.com
Katie @ http://www.queenofteenfiction.co.uk/
Alyse @ http://alysenovak.blogspot.com/
Nita @ http://www.book-choose.com/
Paola @ http://dontfoldthepage.blogspot.com/
Nicole @ http://mybookfilledlife.blogspot.com/
1. What is your favorite Non-Fiction Book?
2. What book made you cry the most?
3. Is there any book you refuse to read?
4. If you can meet any author living or dear who would it be?
5. What do you like most about Blogging?
6. What cause do you think doesn't get enough attention?
7. Do you read any comics/graphic novels if so what's your favorite? If not, why not?
8. How do you express your creativity?
9. What is your favorite Reality TV show or Guilty Pleasure Movie?
10. What do you read in a book and instantly get turned off to read?
Post Your Blog Updates in the Comments Below!!